Duration of urban trek: Approximately 4.5 hours
Summary of itinerary:
Suggested meeting time: 9:00 am
Meeting place: Union Square, corner of Post & Powell Streets, near the red heart sculpture. (Note: More information will be provided when you received your confirmation e-mail.)
Brief itinerary description: Union Square, Chinatown, Jackson Square Historic District, North Beach, Telegraph Hill (Coit Tower), Levi's Plaza (end of urban trek).
Additional information about this urban trek: This is basically a historical walking & city tour where you will learn how San Francisco started at a trading village and how it boomed during the gold rush years and why silver helped make San Francisco a beautiful city. Lots of history about the different neighborhoods as well as more current information and good things to do in those neighborhoods on your own after the urban trek.
Important notice: For those that are afraid of heights, there is a part that might be problematic so please make sure you address this issue with the Urban trek Leader before you make the reservation.
- An Urban Trek Leader to lead the urban trek
- When appropriate, self-guided instructions to explore other parts of The City including the "secret spots" not included in your customized urban trek itinerary
- Cost of meals and snacks, if applicable.
- All urban treks are smoke-free. Therefore, smoking is not allowed near the Urban Trek Leader during the urban trek.
- Everyone has to be able to do the physical requirements for the urban trek.
One to four persons = $200.00
Five persons = $225.00
Six persons = $250.00
Seven persons = $275.00